WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid insurance: medical, dental, vision, disability, life (optional supplemental life)
- 401(k) with matching
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Tuition assistance
- Three weeks paid time off plus eight paid holidays
Learn more about our benefits here: M.E. GROUP Benefits
WHAT TO SEND
- A well-crafted cover letter
- Work samples, including your role in each project
Please send requested documents to Debbie Swanson, Principal: Debbie.Swanson@megroup.com. Include the Job Title and Location in the subject line of your email.
We’re always on the lookout for great people. You can find current openings posted to M.E. GROUP’s company LinkedIn page.
INTERN TO ASSOCIATE“Before graduating from KSU, M.E. GROUP was my work home! I first joined as a result of an on-campus career fair and quickly learned this firm is committed to engaging interns and junior engineers deeply into project responsibilities. Now as an Associate, I know the emphasis is not only on the client, the built environment and sustainability, but also on employees. I appreciate how my professional advancement, personal growth and family are valued.”
– Andrew Bridges, PE